Tuesday, July 28, 2009

count down 'till lift off!

In exactly one week, I will be heading to the airport to get on the plane to J'Burg. Right now, I just want to thank every single one of my friends and family up here in Bellingham and all across the country that have overwhelmed me with support and encouragement in this next adventure. Your excitement and helpful insights are priceless and I will miss each one of you so much next year. It is incredible to see how God is already answering prayers for what this trip can and will be. He has begun building this bridge across a big ole sea and across so many gaps that we function around in our world. There will be much more to come about this.
For your prayers out there....would you please pray that my passport comes in the mail in the next 7 days (minor details), that the pilots for the airplanes get lots of rest, that I don't get lost in the Munich airport and miss my flight down South, that God would be preparing people's hearts and minds for what He is going to be doing this next year, for the living arrangement in Pretoria, and just for sanity during this last week of goodbye's and hello's.

More to come,
much love always,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment